What's new

help for programming gevey ultras s gsm&cdma

vigorito

Reaction score
hi,i have gevey ultra s multi network can be used to unlock both gsm and cdma 4s,i was using that sim last month for gsm sim and with iphone 4s locked to verizon works perfectly,now i have 4s locked to att on 5.0.1 i have reset white sim i every time i insert gevey with reset white sim i cant get menu with list of carriers and menu with countrys? what should i do? also i try to use sim card with gevey which i want to use in iphone and i get accept message even i saw message that my phone is unlocked with gevey but after 10-15sec with gevey inside it turns me on activation screen,and if i continue to finish activation with desired sim and gevey inside it fails with a message sim not supported,also first when i unpacked the phone i first activated with no sim inside the phone so only trought wi fi and then i insert gevey but it keeps me returning always to activation screen and if i take out gevey i can acess menu and use phone normaly but without sim so why i cant use reset sim anymore to program the gevey? is there any other option?