What's new

Can somebody help me?!

semprerk

Reaction score
So I'm new to the forum, a friend told me to come to an iPhone forum to get help, so here I am!!! I saw a picture of Ashley Greene today w/this case & I love it but cannot figure out what brand it is, can someone help?! Please!!
$fortheforum.JPG

Two problems unfortunately:

1) That isn't her hand.
2) That isn't an iPhone.

Sorry.

Two problems unfortunately:

1) That isn't her hand.
2) That isn't an iPhone.

Sorry.

How is it not an iPhone!?! The camera looks just like it. And it is her hand! Here's the full pic$image.jpg

The quality of clipped area made it very hard to see anything useful and when the hand is isolated, it looks like a guys hand. The big issue with that case is the protrusion above the volume control is not consistent with any case for an iPhone I have ever seen. Which is why it looks like an Android phone. The new photo you posted allowed me to use Google to find a much higher resolution version of the picture. With that I could finally see the detail needed to ID the White iPhone 5 even though the case for it is rather "unique" in design. Give me a bit to see what I can find now that I have more visual information to work with.

The quality of clipped area made it very hard to see anything useful and when the hand is isolated, it looks like a guys hand. The big issue with that case is the protrusion above the volume control is not consistent with any case for an iPhone I have ever seen. Which is why it looks like an Android phone. The new photo you posted allowed me to use Google to find a much higher resolution version of the picture. With that I could finally see the detail needed to ID the White iPhone 5 even though the case for it is rather "unique" in design. Give me a bit to see what I can find now that I have more visual information to work with.

Thank you!

None and it is ticking me off. Have tried Google and Tin Eye to find that case and no matter what I try, it only hits the picture you already have.

i checked a company here in the UK that has really nice unusual cases as i thought it might be one of their's but no luck.

That's so strange!!!! Thank you for looking!! I appreciate it! It's making me mad I can't figure it out either!!

I started searching too and found nothing.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I wonder why we can't find it!!! So weird!!