What's new

Help..!!

robin32

Reaction score
Hi all, i new to all this, i'm hoping someone can help me out. I want to buy a brand new sealed iphone 5, but i'm on EE/Orange and the brand new iphone is with Voadafone. Now, am i right in thinking that as there has been no sim put into the device yet, any sim will work? ie: my EE/Orange sim?

Please help as i'm suppose to be buying the phone today.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all, i new to all this, i'm hoping someone can help me out. I want to buy a brand new sealed iphone 5, but i'm on EE/Orange and the brand new iphone is with Voadafone. Now, am i right in thinking that as there has been no sim put into the device yet, any sim will work? ie: my EE/Orange sim?

Thanks in advance.
i may be wrong but i would think that the phone will be locked to Vodafone and other sims won't work in it,if i'm wrong i'm sure someone will post.

Thanks in advance.
Like Ivy said above... the iPhone 5 bought from Voadafone will more than likely be locked to their service. Check w/ them and see if they sell the iPhone "Unlocked." If so, you should be good to go w/ using it on other GSM carriers that require a SIM card.