What's new

can i transfer file to my iphone without using ituns?

qeez

Reaction score
well can i?
if not how can i transfer these types of files (RAR,AVI, and all any other type)?

also i have a bluetooth question how can i send all types of file to any other phone (nokia,Sony Ericsson and samsung etc )

you can transfer xvid with an app from app store called cineXplayer and other file formats you can use alternate itunes apps..

bluetooth there is an app that does not really work by medevil ibluetooth crap and his updated version what ever its called, but really it does not work at all and there is no real good way to send files with bluetooth, your better off just transfering from your pc to these other devices

Jailbreak first.

done that

you can transfer xvid with an app from app store called cineXplayer and other file formats you can use alternate itunes apps..

alternate itunes apps? so there is noway i can transfer without using apps?
is there a way to do that from my PC without apps?

bluetooth there is an app that does not really work by medevil ibluetooth crap and his updated version what ever its called, but really it does not work at all and there is no real good way to send files with bluetooth, your better off just transfering from your pc to these other devices

oh carp i thought this won't be an issue oh well it's not really that important