What's new

Can I re- jailbreak my iPhone?

Ferrari

Reaction score
So I was trying to get grooveshark on my iPhone and I added some source that I think is messing up my cydia
Some error keeps popping up about some h7v crap and idk how to get rid of it so I wanna re-install cydia
Is there a way to re-install without restoring my phone?
All I wanna re-install is cydia

I used limerain btw

remove the source... you dont have to re install cydia just to get rid of the error msg

remove the source... you dont have to re install cydia just to get rid of the error msg

thats the problem
I don't even see the source lol

only source I see is Hackulous (only source that I manually installed, the defaults are still there)

your rich you can afford an italia, and you need to steal apps?;p a 250,000 dollar car ;p not including insurance tax mot and the rest of the expenses that goes with it like servicing the car once a year that must be very costly

but try refresh and delete anything else there, it has to be there some where... try delete that repo and every one that you dont recognise and will let you. you can always add it later.

you can also delete the cydia.app in ssh and just use the limera1n to re install cydia

your rich you can afford an italia, and you need to steal apps?;p a 250,000 dollar car ;p not including insurance tax mot and the rest of the expenses that goes with it like servicing the car once a year that must be very costly

but try refresh and delete anything else there, it has to be there some where... try delete that repo and every one that you dont recognise and will let you. you can always add it later.

you can also delete the cydia.app in ssh and just use the limera1n to re install cydia

lol nonononononononono
I don't steal apps
I just don't like getting scammed, you know?
I paid like 3 bucks for Scrabble and I thought it was a complete scam because Word With Friends is much better and GC compatible.
so now I like to test them before I buy them ;)

I'm 22 years old, and we called our insurance provider and we got a quote on the F430 for me for when I get it and it's ~$8000/year
it's not too bad? but my dad only pays 3800/year

and ok, I'm not good with SSH stuff but I'll youtube it, thanks :)
I already tried looking through everything and nothing was found, maybe it's some form of a virus?

Last edited:

lol nonononononononono
I don't steal apps
I just don't like getting scammed, you know?
I paid like 3 bucks for Scrabble and I thought it was a complete scam because Word With Friends is much better and GC compatible.
so now I like to test them before I buy them ;)

I'm 22 years old, and we called our insurance provider and we got a quote on the F430 for me for when I get it and it's ~$8000/year
it's not too bad? but my dad only pays 3800/year

and ok, I'm not good with SSH stuff but I'll youtube it, thanks :)
I already tried looking through everything and nothing was found, maybe it's some form of a virus?

very nice.

yes some ppl use that ifun whatever its called app to delete the cydia.app then use limera1n icon to just re install cydia, but i am sure you can do it with openSSH also. just use winSCP to log in then delete it int he apps folder. and then if you still have the icon for limera1n open it and install or re jailbreak.

btw good call on the apps thing, i paid for tones of apps and lots of them turned out to be rubbish, but usually they will have a light version for trying the game