What's new

Can anyone help me with trying to jailbreak my iPhone version 4.2.9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysterion said:
Yeah come on. My Verizon iPhone misses being jailbroken untethered :)

Don't believe the kid. He doesn't know what he's talking about. The first clue should of been "his friend put a source in". Come on. How is he going to untether through cydia? Think. He's the only person claiming this!

iCrank said:
Don't believe the kid. He doesn't know what he's talking about. The first clue should of been "his friend put a source in". Come on. How is he going to untether through cydia? Think. He's the only person claiming this!

His friend must be Geohot.

No my friends jyst a freakin Iphone Geek!!! Rather u beleave me or nt idc i mean whos da one sitting here unteather with 4.2.9 NOT YOU ICRANK so go suck it ill PM everyone the source right now & remember CDMA ONLY!!!

No my friends jyst a freakin Iphone Geek!!! Rather u beleave me or nt idc i mean whos da one sitting here unteather with 4.2.9 NOT YOU ICRANK so go suck it ill PM everyone the source right now & remember CDMA ONLY!!!

Ahaha you are funny, aren't you? :)

KidIphoneHack said:

Wow no need for personal attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
darkstar2007 said:
Wow no need for personal attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Ha! I didn't see the attack. I was to busy jailbreaking 4.2.10 through cydia. Jk.

did anyone get a PM? i would like one as well of this "source" you speak of. BUT not of the pony express variety!!! thx!! >-)

Apple123x said:
Hey KidIphone Hack thanks for PMing me the source worked GREEAT MAN THANKS!!!

You know as a member of staff I can see that you registered this account under the same ip address KidiPhoneHack? Stop playing, or you are out of here...

Nobody else feeds the troll, OK? There is no untethered JB for this firmware. End of. No more debate. Discussion closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.