What's new

bypass code

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcake1972

Reaction score
hi , is there anyway i can find out my iphone lock code. can not remember it. (daft of me but trying to stop my partner from looking in my phone) i can not plug into computer. can i bypass this code?? want to get into my apps (cydia). many thanks.

I'm pretty certain there is no way to bypass your lock code. You'll most likely have to connect to iTunes and do a Restore. Although, that could be a problem since you said you cannot connect to a computer. Is there a reason why you cannot connect it to a computer?

If its the regular lock screen code, then no. It wouldn't be very secure if you could bypass it. :)

The only thing you can do is a factory restore, or try all 10000+ code combinations. It just depends on how much your current data on your iPhone is worth to you.

This will only work if you have the 10 pass code failed attempt feature off. 8)

Last edited:
hi, i can not plug into computer cos my partner does it all for me. without going into details i can not use computer.

If you are unable to connect w/ the computer you're phone is sync'd with... then you only have two options.

1) Go through the 10,000+ 4-digit combination possibilities your password could be...
2) Find another computer to connect to (possibly a friends) and run iTunes as a "New Phone"...
thus losing all your information, music, ect.

Last edited:
ok, thanks for the help everyone. i think i will just have to live with it. he takes the code off in the day for me when im with him. again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.