What's new

Simple input

n0m0n

Reaction score
Hello,
Recently I have been forced to use on a replacement device the security autolock passcode (complicated code) after some ass stole my iPhone, which for years I just tapped on the home button and used it, as did the person who stole my device...
Lesson learned the hardway.
Anyway I found and tried using AutoProtect, as well as CleverPin when home, which in theory worked GREAT but after a while I started to have the email issue that has been so reported throughout numerous forums.
"No Message Content Dec 31, 2001" when AutoProtect or CleverPin bypasses the pass code entry.
In respect to the email issue even though I paid for CleverPin the developer has not ever responded to my inquiry on the tweak issue now over 35 days.

Ok I was wondering if there is a tweak that would allow me to enter a gesture or some simple input that would bypass the lengthy passcode entry that I have setup.
I want the passcode thats setup so that no one can get my personal info, but I'd prefer to be able to bypass it with a simple input of some type.

Thanks

I use a pass code 13 characters long..... I use a tweak called KBshortcuts that allows me to enter the passcode in one movement... I've set it up to only input the first 11 characters leaving the last 2 characters for me to input...

I use a pass code 13 characters long..... I use a tweak called KBshortcuts that allows me to enter the passcode in one movement... I've set it up to only input the first 11 characters leaving the last 2 characters for me to input...

Could you help me to understand how to get the email option to work?
I entered my email but haven't found how to call it up when I want to call it up.

Thanks I figured out and love the simplicity for entering my passcode now

Last edited:
OK I figured it out.
My problem was I wanted to enter my email addy in whenusing Cydia and it doesnt work in there.

BUMMER!!!

Thanks so much for turning me on to this tweak its breathed new life into my passcode experience.

FYI :
Here's a short vid of my lockscreen using a combination of KBshortcuts and iKeywi(This tweaks allows me to have the numeric key on the top row of keyboard)

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI :
Here's a short vid of my lockscreen using a combination of KBshortcuts and iKeywi

Thanks I'm not sure about iKeywi since its already hard to hit the desired keys, like when I want a M I hit the back button and so on.
Doesn't this make the keys smaller?

Thanks

Thanks I'm not sure about iKeywi since its already hard to hit the desired keys, like when I want a M I hit the back button and so on.
Doesn't this make the keys smaller?

Thanks

No...the keyboard is the same it just adds an extra row..