What's new

Bluetooth not working properly on iPhone 4

Mitzzi

Reaction score
Hiya im completely new to Apple products and bought the iphone 4 about three weeks ago. However, does anyone else have problems with using Bluetooth? My Bluetooth constantly searches but never shows any devices unless the other device pairs first. Also Bluetooth will only work in my car if it is connected to the Aux, which seems bizarre! My car system is a multi-media satnav and I've checked with the manufacture which states compatible Bluetooth with iPhone. I can't continue to use the Aux as this means I can't switch over to radio or cd and built in hard drive to listen to music etc. Also the other thing I have noticed is If I set up a personal hotspot on my phone it will then detect other devices. Apple seem at a loss as to what to suggest other than a hard reset etc and today Apple replaced my phone with a new one but its exactly the same problem. It's clearly a software issue and just wondering If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem. Thanks

the BLuetooth is mostly crippled on the iphone there is no send/receive if thats what your trying to do....

but there is no radio on the ip4