What's new

Bluetooth Issues with iphone4

KnappAttack

Reaction score
Nothing but problems with my Audi bluetooth staying hooked up to the iPhone. Running the latest software version 5.1.1 and still issues. It will hook and unhook from the bluetooth at will. All my other phones (Motorola and numerous BlackBerrys) have worked to perfection with my cars bluetooth. I've searched the web and see that I'm not alone, same issues with other users no matter the car. The iPhone appears to have a bad bluetooth problem. Can anyone help?

I've tried resetting, unpairing/re-pairing, shutting off wi-fi all to no avail. Ready to throw it out the window or smash this thing. Works good other than where it needs to work for me, as a phone, using the bluetooth conducting business going down the road in the car.

Can anyone help me to fix the bluetooth issues????

No new car for me. I love my Audi. Its happening with my brother-inlaws brand new Ford edge with sync and his iPhone too. Also my co-workers new 2012 Kia and his iPhone. Its not a car issue but an iPhone issue, all that I know with the iPhone are having the same issues, hooking and unhooking with the bluetooth randomly. Very frustrating to say the least.

If I can't figure it out soon its going to get the sledge hammer treatment and going back to BlackBerry or Samsung.

Last edited:
Well this place is deadsville. Looks like the iPhone is getting the hammer.