What's new

BiteSMS issue?

db1561

Reaction score
Has anybody had this happen... When I Get a text using BiteSms and my phone is lock mode if I try to open it using the pop up setting through bitesms my phone has been crashing and I get a springboard error and have to restart the phone?

Anybody else have this happen.. It's happening more lately..

Thanks.

Has anybody had this happen... When I Get a text using BiteSms and my phone is lock mode if I try to open it using the pop up setting through bitesms my phone has been crashing and I get a springboard error and have to restart the phone?

Thanks.

does it only happen when your click OPEN or when you reply from the lockscreen also?

i have all sorts of issues with my BiteSms and this is one of them. Its not all that big of deal because usually if i have a problem its few and far between but thats what you get with Cydia applications.

Thanks.

does it only happen when your click OPEN or when you reply from the lockscreen also?

When i try to open the text from the lock screen..

Huh, my bite SMS works fine. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it. See if that works.

Oh. I'm on greenpois0n RC6 for vz iphone. 4.2.6

It doesn't matter the issue with BiteSMS. I'm not on vz and didin't jb with gp and yet my BiteSMS flow fine. I think like u've said, uninstall and reinstall might help fixing the issue in case there are corrupted files in BiteSMS system files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine worked great for awhile, then it just started resetting out of the blue. I went back to realSMS and working fine. BiteSMS had a couple features that I liked, but not worth the restarts.

I am currently on 4.2.6 jailbroken with greenpo0ison.
I have the following packages installed on my iPhone:
-Activator
-Barrel
-BiteSMS
-CyDelete
-iFile
-Move2Unlock
-Multifl0w
-Rotation Inhibitor
-SBSettings
-Synchronicity
-TV Tube sleep
-xBackup

This is the issue I am having, on occasion I receive a text message, and I reply to it. Soon after, when I unlock my phone I see the same message that I replied prior gets 2 extra notifications, and this usually results my phone crashing and having to boot into safe mode.

Are there any procedures in which I can take to resolve this issue?

I am currently on 4.2.6 jailbroken with greenpo0ison.
I have the following packages installed on my iPhone:
-Activator
-Barrel
-BiteSMS
-CyDelete
-iFile
-Move2Unlock
-Multifl0w
-Rotation Inhibitor
-SBSettings
-Synchronicity
-TV Tube sleep
-xBackup

This is the issue I am having, on occasion I receive a text message, and I reply to it. Soon after, when I unlock my phone I see the same message that I replied prior gets 2 extra notifications, and this usually results my phone crashing and having to boot into safe mode.

Are there any procedures in which I can take to resolve this issue?

Do u remember what was the last apl or tweak you've installed from cydia? If yes uninstall it and use your phone without it for a while to see if that issue is gone, if not remove another one again and see if is gone. Softreset or respring your phone after each uninstall.
And to avoid things like this, i always take the time to write the name the date of the last app i'm installing, that way, whenever my phone start misbehaving, i know the last app i've installed and i know that it's the one messing up with the phone. Then i just uninstall it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just download BitSMS beta for ios5 and when i recive sms message the nativ apple app opens up ...how do i configure bit sms to open up when i recive sms ,do i need disable nativ SMS in notification or what , thank you

i fix the problem , this was my problem

[h=2]My Quick Reply does not show up![/h]
Check SBSettings, "SMS Alerts" toggle.
It must have somehow got set to OFF, thus simply turn it ON again.