What's new

Big problem, just jailbroken.

I posted this yesterday. Same thing happened to me.

Im a verizon user running 4.2.8 and i used Jailbreakme 3.0 and it caused my phone to sit at the apple logo for a good 40 min when ever i need to reboot or power off the device, and then when it did load up the unlock screen it was frozen there.. so i had to restore in itunes.

I wish i just kept my GreenPoison JB when i was on 4.2.6.. but i figured this was supposed to be good and went ahead and restored and upgraded to 4.2.8.

Big mistake lol. Oh well. Stock isn't too bad.. dont wanna keep it stock for too long though.

Be warned though, if you haven't restored it already it will keep sitting at the apple logo frozen everytime.. i tryed it 3 times while JB and each time it never corrected.

And you can't just JB with Snowbreeze? It's designed for 4.2.8 and works fine on my phone.

I used redsnow.

I'm having the same problem except i can't even restore it. Any advice besides keep plugging it in and resetting it?
I've tried a whole load of times :/

and as for why do it, I disagree with the app store philosophy. I love ios, but there are some things that could be tweaked, that the iphone has the ability to do better, but apple won't allow anyone to play with it. That just doesn't seem right to me.

Apple doesn't give you stock access to change a lot of things because they don't want to support the potential problems that go along with it. If you JB, you have to figure it out.

my I phone home bottom don't work wht happening

More detailis needed. According to you, is it softwarewise or hardware? If it's hardwarewise and your dwvice is jailbreaked, connected it to itunes and restore the iOS to factory setting and take it to apple. If it's softwarewise, factory restore the iOS and it should be good.

CaliCrank said:
If you're not jailbroken you might have a problem and may want to take it to apple/carrier. If you're jailbroken and you don't have cydia you did something wrong

then wht should I do

hello I want to know how to upload antivirus in iPhone 4

The iPhone4 has no known viruses in the wild and as such there is no requirement for an anti-virus program. Viruses that exist for other platforms, such as Windows, cannot infect an iPhone, so should just relax and enjoy your phone. AntiVirus is not required as things stand.

Hope that helps.