What's new

Jailbreaking after Reboot issue

Bangzy

Reaction score
Running a 6S+ on 9.3.3
I wouldn't consider myself an expert when it comes to JB'ing but over the past 5-6 years that I've been doing it, I haven't ran into any issues. Obviously the JB is semi-untethered, when the device is rebooted you have to run the PP app and rejailbreak. I've probably done it 20 times with no issues. Until today.

My phone died of low battery this morning. Charged it up, opened up the PP app to jailbreak. Pressed the button, locked my phone. The foreign language notification and storage warning pops up. My phone reboots. Sounding normal? Here's where it gets weird. When my phone goes to reboot itself, I get the low-power plug into charger screen (I have 96% battery) — when that screen goes off, I hold down power and the phone boots up just fine. Except, no jailbreak. Back to square one. I've tried at least 5 times, waited 20 seconds before pressing the button, etc.

Any tips? Help?
Thank you so much in advance!

It looks like you may have to back up your iPhone and do a factory restore to get it working properly again. You can then set it up from the backup you made. Unfortunately for your jailbreak, you'll be updated to iOS 9.3.5 and won't be able to re-jailbreak.