What's new

beta 7 crashed my phone

mikefla31

Reaction score
Hye guys Im just wondering if there is anything i can do I was out of town tried to install beta 7 and my phone has been reset to the itunes page but not when i try to restore it with itunes 10.6 it gives me a error is there anything i can do or is it done for now?

ok i is there a new itunes version that came out with the new beta 7?

no luck on finding a good link for the beta 8 itunes when i was installing beta 7 i received a phone call in the middle of the install do you guys think this is what could have messed it up? everytime i try to plug it into itunes i get a 1604 error?

Beta seven crashed mine as well and I'm registered and paid for my software. But I committed the cardinal sin of not wiping!

Beta seven crashed mine as well and I'm registered and paid for my software. But I committed the cardinal sin of not wiping!

So you thought the massive warning they put out was a "doesn't apply to you"? How very odd that you would have trouble.

Um lol I as the other user was away and made a hasty move to just upgrade. Luckily I was able to salvage my situation. So dear skull one no it don't apply to me!!