Iphone Iso5 Beta 6&7

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by barkesy, Sep 8, 2011.

1. barkesy

barkesy New Member

Hi,

I recently updated my iphone wirelessly from beta 5 to beta 6 and updated itunes however now itunes does not register my iphone and brings up that "mobile service device is not ready" so I can no longer sync my iphone. I have tried to re start the mobile service on my laptop however this doesnt work.

It gets worse, I installed the beta 7 iso5 hoping this would rectify the problem however now my music / ipod doesnt work on the iphone it just skips through all the music and when reading how to fix this you have re-sync your iphone which I cannot do at the moment as the mobile service device is still not working.

Can anybody help please?

Thank you in advance

2. Gregoris

Gregoris Administrator Staff Member

with every beta firmware comes a new Itunes, so make sure you install beta 7 itunes also otherwise your iphone wont sync

3. barkesy

barkesy New Member

HI,

Thanks for the reply.

Itunes have been updated each time unless I have installed the wrong one. Can you confirm which Itunes relates to Iso5 beta 7?

Regards

4. Gregoris

Gregoris Administrator Staff Member

beta 7... it is upgraded and available for download in the dev section every time there is a new beta

5. barkesy

barkesy New Member

Nope I have re-installed the latest itunes but still itunes is not picking up my iphone. I can access my iphones pics from "my computer" so it isnt a connection issue.

Any other ideas?

6. nathanheskett125

nathanheskett125 New Member

I had the same problem with the music. Just go to settings > general > reset > reset all settings. This will delete all music but it may also fix your problems with itunes.