What's new

Ios 7 official

Status
Not open for further replies.

3manek

Reaction score
Get guys can anyone tell me when is the official release of ios 7 ? Can't resist to upgrade.. I wish to try the beta versions but dunno about my warranty..!i was a bb user for 7 years just shifted from z 10. Seriously I wasted my time with blackberry. Saw the helping hands here . A big salute and respect to those who finds time to answer the queries... And thanks in advance

Get guys can anyone tell me when is the official release of ios 7 ? Can't resist to upgrade.. I wish to try the beta versions but dunno about my warranty..!i was a bb user for 7 years just shifted from z 10. Seriously I wasted my time with blackberry. Saw the helping hands here . A big salute and respect to those who finds time to answer the queries... And thanks in advance

Unless you are a registered iOS Developer you should not even try to download a beta version of iOS 7. Apple has tightened security on this issue and attempting to download iOS 7 beta without being a registered developer could result in an iPad that cannot be activated, rendering it unusable. Your best bet is to wait for the public release of iOS 7 this fall.

All we know is that the official release of iOS 7 is this fall, no specific date yet. And, only registered developers can legally download and install iOS 7 beta releases.

Heed the advice given here and don't try to download IOS 7, with that i will close this thread, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.