What's new

Best screen protector!

LoveeTechh

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm new to this forum but I thought it was a good idea to share my great find. So like most people, I have an iPhone and an iPad and they are so very precious to me. The number 1 thing that concerns me is getting my screen scratched or even having it break. So I did a lot of research until I finally found what I think is the best screen protector in the market. How did I find this? Believe it or not I love AppleInsider and while I was doing my search I saw that they wrote an article on said screen protector and that kind of won me over.
Getting to the star of the show...the screen protector is called mPact Glass and it's by a company called designed by m. Now, there are so many pros to this product that it could take a while to type it all and I might just lose the attention of some of you. So I recommend that you check it out and see for yourself if it's something that you would purchase.
Personally I would rather break the screen protector (it's glass so it will break if it's put under a certain amount of pressure...and I mean a lotttt of pressure), but I'd rather have it break than the screen of my iPhone or iPad and I know most of you will agree.

I hope I passed my first thread :) I know most people ask questions but I just wanted to share my great find!

Cheers guys! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!