What's new

Do I really need screen protector?

Crap I hope I didn't cover them LoL. And no I can't see them :)

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

If you centered the protector at all four corners and the screen protector was cut correctly, you have nothing to worry about.

Yeah I may be off by 1mm but it's pretty dead on!

~iPhoneMommy~

I have always used a screen protector. better safe then sorry I guess. I just installed the Invisible shield HD for the first time. I must say it's the closest thing I have had so far to feeling like its not there

I just installed the HD from Zagg. Its a perfect fit and I can't even tell its there.
I just installed my $10 Zagg screen shield I ordered off amazon. It's kind of grainy looking. I've never had that before! I also don't like the coverage. I am a little OCD and it took me awhile to get this perfectly placed. The upper portion that surrounds the camera and ear speaker isn't centered.

~iPhoneMommy~

After a few weeks I'm still loving the iVisor. Got a defender case from a coworker for free and knocked out the built in protector in favor of the Moshi. Aside from the defender scuffing up the iVisor a little it's been great!

Thanks to skull as well for the tip on cutting the silence rocker cover off this case. That was a make or break deal until I read that.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I have the HD Zagg and after a couple days with the phone I don't even know its there. But then again I put it one Friday when I got the phone.

i just naked my iPhone 5, but i plan to buy one new protector just in case.

I feel bad for those of you who bought into Zaggs marketing. Spigen and PowersupportUSA make the best screen protectors around. I have had zagg before and the feeling of it was just horrible.

Just like a seat belt. You don't need it......until you need it. I was going to use another analogy, but I've already had one post deleted here.

Personally, I wouldn't be without a case and a screen protector. Both were delivered the same day as the phone, both went on first thing.

Last edited:
MiXoLoGiSt said:
I feel bad for those of you who bought into Zaggs marketing. Spigen and PowersupportUSA make the best screen protectors around. I have had zagg before and the feeling of it was just horrible.

The old ones yes, the new hd ones have no rubbery effect. Most people who go with zagg do so because you can walk into a store and buy it. People like me hate ordering online because of the waiting to get what i paid for.

For me personally, ive moved to the ivisor on my phone and ipad. By far my favorite screen protector.

IphoneMommy said:
I love my Zagg :)

~iPhoneMommy~

Does zagg have screen protectors that doesn't require the wet application? I did that on my droid phone and it was a scary mess!

Skimonkey said:
Does zagg have screen protectors that doesn't require the wet application? I did that on my droid phone and it was a scary mess!

All zaggs require the wet solution.