What's new

Do I really need screen protector?

For the most part I prefer to go naked. Whenever I have a screen protector installed within several weeks I get annoyed at either the dust that collects around edges or the diminished screen vibrancy so at which point I peel off the protector. Forgot to add that I dislike the screen protector overall tactile feel.

Really if I would prefer completely naked. Protective cases diminish the beautiful iphone design. I am not as gentle with the phone as I should be so in my case protection is a must. Still looking for that perfect clear case.

Thanks to poison ivy for giving me the recommendation for the ivisor xt screen protector. Just put it on and in seconds it was on perfectly. No bubbles which I always seemed to get with zaggs. Really love the feel and look. No diminish on the clarity of the screen. The screen doesn't have a drag feel to it as my zagg on my droid phone! Well worth the money!!

Thanks again, Ivy!!

Thanks to poison ivy for giving me the recommendation for the ivisor xt screen protector. Just put it on and in seconds it was on perfectly. No bubbles which I always seemed to get with zaggs. Really love the feel and look. No diminish on the clarity of the screen. The screen doesn't have a drag feel to it as my zagg on my droid phone! Well worth the money!!

Thanks again, Ivy!!
thats great,glad you like it,as you say well worth the money.

Yes--I feel better now that I have it on as well! I think that Gabe is thinking of getting one too.
yes once its on you have no worries and forget its there really,if it wasnt for the little cut out you would never know.

Poisonivy said:
yes once its on you have no worries and forget its there really,if it wasnt for the little cut out you would never know.

I was just looking at the phone and just thought that as well! It's amazing--no bubbles!!

Well, my Yorkie likes to walk on my Apple products to get my attention or use my iPad on my lap as a bridge to get to his window perch. Do you think I need a screen protector? ;)

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD