What's new

Screen protector or no?

applechick

Reaction score
Ok so I have ALWAYS used screen protectors. I'm so afraid of scratching my device. But I did a trial run starting about two months ago with my iPad and my mini and to my shock I LOVE the way the screen looks and feels without any protection. And so far, no scratches. Now the big question- do I let my phone screen go naked? I want to, I really do. I'm just scared! Opinions please!

If you like the look & feel of no screen protection... check out the Moshi iVisor XT. Crystal clear and amazing protection.

i can second the Moshi Ivisor,brilliant.

Some of the screen protectors gives kind of blur... I like only cleaned Vision ones...

Sent from Apple iPad 4

Some of the screen protectors gives kind of blur... I like only cleaned Vision ones...

Sent from Apple iPad 4

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a glass protector that reduces the clarity of the retina.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a glass protector that reduces the clarity of the retina.

No.. U have in store diferent kind of screen protectors..stelth, clear... and some of them realy reduce clarity of screen

Sent from Apple iPad 4

Last edited:
I had a Spigen Glas.tR screen protector on my phone since it has come out and loved it. I just recently replaced it with the new Spigen Glas.T Slim, which is thinner than the original. I opted for the t version instead of the tR version this time as it is a ittle thinner than the tR and so far love it too.

I also use the slim bumper from Spigen and couldn't ask for nothing better. I typically go through a number of a cases for my phone and ipad, never finding the right fit but ive had my iPhone since launch day and have used the Spigen glas since it was released. A back protector comes with the bumper I believe, so my phone is fully covered.

My daughter also loves this same set up on her iPhone, nd my son uses the slim Glas.tR along with their Valentinus case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have a 3GS that has never had a screen protector on it, since 2009 and you have to look hard to see any surface scratches. I can never recall dropping the phone in its 4 years life, but if I had and it fell on the screen, It maybe a different story. I have a iPhone 5 with a zagg cover on it, it's the best!

I am contacting zagg because my protector got scraped up. Not sure from what. But it's a lifetime warranty!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Ok so I have ALWAYS used screen protectors. I'm so afraid of scratching my device. But I did a trial run starting about two months ago with my iPad and my mini and to my shock I LOVE the way the screen looks and feels without any protection. And so far, no scratches. Now the big question- do I let my phone screen go naked? I want to, I really do. I'm just scared! Opinions please!
You should be scared. I have let my phone slip from my hands on numerous occasions and every time that happened, I thought that I had a firm grip on my phone. accidents are inevitable and phone's screens are bound to get scratched even if we are really careful with it. You should probably install a screen protector that doesn't get scratched easily and is not bulky. For me, that screen protector is Gearmaxx, Really easy to install and you won't even realize its there. It has been a few months since I installed it and there are no scratches yet. You can even choose between an anti glare and ultra clear one. Here is a link,
http://stores.ebay.com/GEARMAXX/APP...9781010&_sid=1019539910&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

I was one that never used screen protectors, then one day the Sun hit my Blackberry 8330 screen just right and I saw a lot of microscopic scratches. From that day foward I've been using screen protectors on all of my devices. I finally setteled with the Zagg brand. Thru trial and error, I realized the Zagg brand fit my needs and wants. I'm currently using Zagg GLASS for my screen protector and Zagg Invisible Shield HD for the back of my iPhone 5s (it also adds grip)...This works for ME.