What's new

Best Jailbreak program for iphone4?

sknet

Reaction score
Dear,

Sorry if it has been asked but i want to know which one that iphone4 users used the most?

thanks

that exe file for windows is the jailbreak greenpois0n program?

thanks

yes and the .zip is mac and the .gz what ever it is is for linux just as the icons say :)

haha, great....
"jailbreak failed"
now i gotta restore it and try again :(

Edit:

Got it working the second time

Last edited:
nice one, i was about to say why do you need to restore it but doesent matter now you got it working

yeah, idk..
I thought I had to do it, since the screen went all white for 5 minutes or something, but then it just rebooted by itself :)

so if i jailbreak my iphone4 does it means i can install any free application that been shared on the internet easily without using itunes?

so if i jailbreak my iphone4 does it means i can install any free application that been shared on the internet easily without using itunes?

It's called stealing! Pay for your apps and support the developers that spent their time making the app for your enjoyment!!

It's called stealing! Pay for your apps and support the developers that spent their time making the app for your enjoyment!!

x2

and so many say well i was never going to buy it so they dont lose anything, but its the same as walking into a shop and stealing cds and saying well they dont lose anything because i would never have bought it. and yes its download so they dont lose a cent where as with cds they do but its still stealing!..

download the trials see if you like it, read comments. you wont find help to steal apps here.

so i installed greenpois0n and installed cydia on my iphone4
now if i have appz and games .ipa how can i install it to my iphone4?

so i installed greenpois0n and installed cydia on my iphone4
now if i have appz and games .ipa how can i install it to my iphone4?

We don't discuss stolen/cracked apps here. Please read the forum rules.