What's new

iPhone4 4.3.5 best jeilbreaking system

musk_gd

Reaction score
I have iphone4 4.3.5 which soft will be the best jeilbreaking system? I don't want to replace original iPhone logo..

You will loose the logo with any of the jail breaks, it get replaced buy the program you use to dl.

jbs06civicsi said:
You will loose the logo with any of the jail breaks, it get replaced buy the program you use to dl.

My logo hasn't changed. I couldn't advise on the best method but go for what works.

Yeah jailbreak doesn't replace the logo by default, you will have to do that manually (you know you are replacing the logo by check a box in redsnow) before the logo can change. I still have the apple logo on my jailbreak iPhone 4.

I have iphone4 4.3.5 which soft will be the best jeilbreaking system? I don't want to replace original iPhone logo..

What about using redsnow? It can tether jailbreak your iOS.

bab2010 said:
What about using redsnow? It can tether jailbreak your iOS.

My friend used redsnow for jailbreak. But every time when reboot iphone need pc & redsnow for do reboot succesfully. I wanna avoid this problem...

musk_gd said:
My friend used redsnow for jailbreak. But every time when reboot iphone need pc & redsnow for do reboot succesfully. I wanna avoid this problem...

Your friend performed a tethered jb. With the firmware you're running that's you only option of jb'ing. Or wait for iOS 5.