What's new

BBM Coming to iOS & Android

SteveTh3Pirate

Reaction score
So BBM is coming to iOS, personally I'm pretty hyped about it because I loved BBM when I had my BB and having BBM on my iPhone now would be awesome because I have a load of friends still preferring blackberry. I want to hear your thoughts on this :)

So BBM is coming to iOS, personally I'm pretty hyped about it because I loved BBM when I had my BB and having BBM on my iPhone now would be awesome because I have a load of friends still preferring blackberry. I want to hear your thoughts on this :)

Really it's finally coming! I have been hearing about this. Never thought it would really happen. I think it would be great! Do you know when ???!

Really it's finally coming! I have been hearing about this. Never thought it would really happen. I think it would be great! Do you know when ???!

All RIM/Blackberry have said is it will be released this summer, you can look on YouTube about the keynote they did. Personally I can't wait for BBM and now that all platforms will have it, I think it will overtake What'sapp and iMessage

Last edited:
All RIM/Blackberry have said is it will be released this summer, you can look on YouTube about the keynote they did. Personally I can't wait for BBM and now that all platforms will have it, I think it will overtake What'sapp and iMessage

I hope so cause it is the best I miss it !!!