What's new

New Member Intro

zilap

Reaction score
Hey

I currently own an iPhone 4S and have been a smart phone owner since before they were called smart phones. I can't remember the exact model but my first was a BlackBerry that by today's standards would be laughable. I traveled a lot at the time for work so the ability to stay connected via email and BBM was amazing! I actually avoided the iphone as long as I could and even attempted to suffer through BB's lame attempt to enter the consumer touch-screen market with the ill-fated, rushed to market, not well thought out Storm.

Was that too much???

Hey

I currently own an iPhone 4S and have been a smart phone owner since before they were called smart phones. I can't remember the exact model but my first was a BlackBerry that by today's standards would be laughable. I traveled a lot at the time for work so the ability to stay connected via email and BBM was amazing! I actually avoided the iphone as long as I could and even attempted to suffer through BB's lame attempt to enter the consumer touch-screen market with the ill-fated, rushed to market, not well thought out Storm.

Was that too much???
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.