What's new

imessage is great!!...but...

byebbm09

Reaction score
ok this new feature is exactly what i needed to finally get off blackberry!>..honestly,bbm was the only thing keepin me there...and i have like 150 bbm contacts and thats the way me and my family/friends all communicate....so with this imessage,it seems that it goes thru ur phone contacts and doesnt have its own folder etc.....will there be an app to group all the imessage contacts or will it be a roll of the dice to who has it or not.?...we need a dedicated chat like bbm does...status updates are important too.....right now it seems like they went a bit light on it when they gott know how many people are just waiting for this to make the switch to iphone....

i want a dedicated contact group of everyone in my list that has the new os5...so i can use them like i use bbm....so u always know whos there and who is not!....im pretty sure ther will be an app that does this...we have tried whats up and im sorry but thats horrible...i like the fully encrypted chat function as well....so i guess my question is...is there a way to get this like bbm has theirs???

thanks guys,first post so bare with me

cheers

byebbm09 said:
ok this new feature is exactly what i needed to finally get off blackberry!>..honestly,bbm was the only thing keepin me there...and i have like 150 bbm contacts and thats the way me and my family/friends all communicate....so with this imessage,it seems that it goes thru ur phone contacts and doesnt have its own folder etc.....will there be an app to group all the imessage contacts or will it be a roll of the dice to who has it or not.?...we need a dedicated chat like bbm does...status updates are important too.....right now it seems like they went a bit light on it when they gott know how many people are just waiting for this to make the switch to iphone....

i want a dedicated contact group of everyone in my list that has the new os5...so i can use them like i use bbm....so u always know whos there and who is not!....im pretty sure ther will be an app that does this...we have tried whats up and im sorry but thats horrible...i like the fully encrypted chat function as well....so i guess my question is...is there a way to get this like bbm has theirs???

thanks guys,first post so bare with me

cheers

That would be nice. Maybe on the next update...

Just thought you might be interested in the free app "iMessenger" on the App Store, Byebbm09 because from your discription it is exactly what you are looking for. Of course it would mean everyone getting the app but seeing as it's free and a small download.

It's only been out 12 hours give people time to figure it out. (Laughs out loud) I think once everyone has updated then imessenger will come into its own. I only know 2 more people with an iPhone so not much cop at the min to me (laughs out loud)