What's new

Battery Issues

crazyshawn533

Reaction score
When I first got my iPhone 4 a few days ago it was at like 80% and i kept it fully charged until the next day and by the time school was over it was at 70% or something like that and now like since i let the battery totally drain the battery is usually at 50% by the time school is over.. is there like qualities of electricity or something or is it something else??

It's all depending first about what is runing in the background of your phone. If you can confirm that there is nothing at all runing in the background and that you have good signals reception then you are having troubles with your battery. There is no such bad quality electricity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I have nothing wrong running in the background but I had this problem with my iPhone 3GS so I think it has to do with something else other than the phone I was thinking because it's plugged into a power bar or just because my house is old.

I know I have nothing wrong running in the background but I had this problem with my iPhone 3GS so I think it has to do with something else other than the phone I was thinking because it's plugged into a power bar or just because my house is old.

Ok try to charge your phone at another place and see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some users experienced problems with the battery life on 4.3 Have you upgraded to the latest firmware in iTunes? 4.3.2 has fixed the battery issues for most users and now 4.3.3 is out...