What's new

Apps in itunes?

topgun80

Reaction score
I was checking version numbers of my apps in itunes and everything that was not purchased from apple's app store says the original file can't be located. Then the app icon goes blank. They all still work on my phone but a sync does NOT restore the app icon or make that error go away. Anything to worry about?

everything that was not purchased from apple's app store says the original file can't be located. Then the app icon goes blank.
You mean the free apps from the apple store? Or jb break apps? Everything that wasn't purchased from the store, like what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ofcourse itunes will not recognize them. Off and restart your phone, if the icons don't show up then push power button and home button until then device turn of and comes on to the apple logo, then you release the buttons. That should restore the blanked icons.

will never happen ;p but we can dream

Dreams are to become true sometimes you know? The history of iPhone itself proved it. From no copy paste to copy paste and even cut, and today we can do a lot of things on our devices, things which was just a dream those time. So yes i'm dreaming about a lot of things to change with apple, i hope it will become true one day.

will never happen ;p but we can dream

Dreams are to become true sometimes you know? The history of iPhone itself proved it. From no copy paste to copy paste and even cut, and today we can do a lot of things on our devices, things which was just a dream those time. So yes i'm dreaming about a lot of things to change with apple, i hope it will become true one day.

sure they can but it will look worse on apple if they give up and show that apple have lost..

yes i remember we used to have to jailbreak for copy/paste mms and basic functions that we now enjoy today and some of those apps where not free... that is why i never wanted to pay for jailbreak apps.. but i ended up doing just that lol

i hope so too..