What's new

Apple Releases iOS 6.1.2 to Correct Battery Life Bug

Yeah you know my exchange worked fine on 6.1.1 I haven't noticed any difference in exchange with the update on my 5

Yeah you know my exchange worked fine on 6.1.1 I haven't noticed any difference in exchange with the update on my 5

I believe apple is trying to notice which iphone is jailbroken and having ideas to disrupt function

Jrome.brooks said:
I believe apple is trying to notice which iphone is jailbroken and having ideas to disrupt function

I would have to disagree here. I have 4s with 6.1.2 stock and my battery life tanked after the so called upgrade.

Ironic that it was designed to improve battery life.

That's what we are saying this upgrade did nothing got battery WD think its worse

rlant said:
Hmmm can't spell. We think its worse lol

Erm...the reason I added the word 'stock' after 6.1.2 in my post was because I didn't agree that the reason for the drop in battery performance is the JB. (I quoted the poster who thought that JB was the reason). Having a non JB phone myself and still experiencing the drop, I feel we will have to look elsewhere for the cause of this drop. That's all I was saying. Lol.

Erm...the reason I added the word 'stock' after 6.1.2 in my post was because I didn't agree that the reason for the drop in battery performance is the JB. (I quoted the poster who thought that JB was the reason). Having a non JB phone myself and still experiencing the drop, I feel we will have to look elsewhere for the cause of this drop. That's all I was saying. Lol.
Agreed!

I had a tweak that when I scrolled up from the bottom of my iPhone the app closed to the and now I can't find it anyone know which tweak this is ?