What's new

Apple Offers Apology and Battery Replacements for $29

A couple of questions. This Apple battery deal is probably World wide yes.
Does one have to make an appointment?
Or is it while you wait? I need to drive close by in a few months and am curious. Thanks team
There’s no precise information yet. It is worldwide. Apple has not stated exactly how it will handle this, though. We’ll certainly hear more about it next year. :)

A couple of questions. This Apple battery deal is probably World wide yes.
Does one have to make an appointment?
Or is it while you wait? I need to drive close by in a few months and am curious. Thanks team
It's probably best if you make an appointment. Make sure to back up your iPhone before taking it in, just in case.

There’s no precise information yet. It is worldwide. Apple has not stated exactly how it will handle this, though. We’ll certainly hear more about it next year. :)

Heard anything yet? You are a year ahead, thought you might pass some info about the future back here into 2017 [emoji23][emoji23]

Ok my bad it was the way you worded your post. I would still stay with Apple. But that’s your call
I never thought I would ever own an android phone and therefore Im not goin to say that I will never come back to apple. For now Im happy and I hope it stays like that.