What's new

Apple explains SIM-Free International iPhones

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iphone4-sim-faq.png

Today Apple has posted a new FAQ (frequently asked questions) explaining the new SIM-Free iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 polices for the International iPhone Launch. For the first time, International users will be able to purchase a completely unlocked iPhone that will work on the GSM carrier of choice.

Check out the entire faq here: http://www.iphone4forum.net/forum/iphone-4-faq-16/iphone-4-international-sim-free-faq-78/#post157

finally apple have them more available as sim free :D!!!! last week i rang apple the guy told me no they dont sell them sim free then pre order day they said they do and even says on the website as you posted, my only concern is the micro sim thing

I actually dont mind the micro-sim, I dont really switch phones much, and if I did, I would just make the adapter

I actually dont mind the micro-sim, I dont really switch phones much, and if I did, I would just make the adapter

i dont mind it but turning my normal sim to a micro is going to be annoying trying to buy a sim cutter, i dont think my carrier provides micro sim we dont even have any official iphone carriers out of the two we have lol so i would need to cut it up myself