What's new

App Store not working!

Wexfordlady said:
Don't want to delete and reinstall it cause it's a game my kids play (Tiny Zoo). They've put a lot of work into building it up and don't want to loose that!

Well you can ignore the update.

My sister ended up completely clearing everything on the touch I gave her through "reset" under settings. She had to reinstall all the apps I had downloaded for her.

The one bummer is that I forgot that I had paid for a book to install on the touch for her for her trip and that was deleted of course. I didn't even want the book for myself!

xrayeyes said:
My sister ended up completely clearing everything on the touch I gave her through "reset" under settings. She had to reinstall all the apps I had downloaded for her.

The one bummer is that I forgot that I had paid for a book to install on the touch for her for her trip and that was deleted of course. I didn't even want the book for myself!

If you're on the Att iPhone you can retrieve all those apps through the cloud beta. This is how I keep up with my purchases.

I am having similar problems as the original poster. My phone is an Iphone 3g (8gb) jailbroken with firmware 4.2.1 and basband 06.15.00. When ever I go to the the apple apps store on the phone and try to download any app (free or paid for,) it just goes back to the springboard. Is this cause I have a jailbroken phone and need to un-jailbreak it? I don't really want to un-jailbreak for fear of losing the unlock. Yes I did jailbreak it myself. Please, any help would be appreciated! Have only had the phone about a week and its just a telephone at the moment!