What's new

Anyone switch to Verizon iPhone near DC?

Tdmsu

Reaction score
I am in a dilemma.
My att contract is up, and I want an iPhone 4. My question is should I get it on att or Verizon?

Does anyone have any experience using verizon iphone 4 near DC?
How does it compare to att around here for coverage and dropped calls?

Thanks for any input!

I am in a dilemma.
My att contract is up, and I want an iPhone 4. My question is should I get it on att or Verizon?

Thanks for any input!

I am in Silver Spring and I just got the Verizon Iphone. I have to say the service is excellent, almost always have all the bars. The 3g connection is also very fast. Just as fast if not faster then any Android phone I've had (and I've had 'em all the X, Incredible, Fascinate, etc.). Hope I helped ya...

I am in a dilemma.

Thanks for any input!

We tried the AT&T iPhone when they came out with the 3G and then the 3GS. We returned them both times due to dropped calls and calls going directly to Voicemail (when we were not using our iPhones for anything else).

We have had our new Verizon iPhones for 2 weeks and they are GREAT...no dropped calls or garbled voices.

We are 50 miles SW of DC.

50 miles south of dc. had iphone 4 on verizon for 2 weeks now.

service is wonderful. not a single dropped call.

i would love to be back in dc with my verizon iphone. i have never experienced at&t. i suggest getting the verizon version.

Well I finally switched, and I seem to have more bars most of the time.
What really blows me away is the speed increase over the 3G. I did not expect it to be so dramatic!
I'm very happy.

Well I finally switched, and I seem to have more bars most of the time.
What really blows me away is the speed increase over the 3G. I did not expect it to be so dramatic!
I'm very happy.

I know you're happy. I was when I finally had my own iPhone. enjoy it