What's new

Anyone else not getting texts or emails?

notchstang92

Reaction score
I can't receive texts that I send to other iPhones whether its with imessage or sms. I also can't send and receive emails. This just started on saturday with the email. The imessage issue has been for about a week. I've rebooted and sycned up to itunes. It didn't fix it. My imessage wasn't activated or some reason so I turned it on today. It was activated when I got the phone, but today it wasn't when I checked.

I sent an email from my phone and it won't show up anywhere.

Any ideas as to why?

hookbill

Reaction score
I can't receive texts that I send to other iPhones whether its with imessage or sms. I also can't send and receive emails. This just started on saturday with the email. The imessage issue has been for about a week. I've rebooted and sycned up to itunes. It didn't fix it. My imessage wasn't activated or some reason so I turned it on today. It was activated when I got the phone, but today it wasn't when I checked.

I sent an email from my phone and it won't show up anywhere.

Any ideas as to why?

Try a hard reboot. Press the home button and top key at the same time until the apple appears.

xjwalt666

Reaction score
Try resetting network first. Same thing tho settings>general>reset>network

OP
notchstang92

notchstang92

Reaction score
xjwalt666 said:
Try resetting network first. Same thing tho settings>general>reset>network

That didn't work and neither did the one above your post. My texts will send in iMessage now.