What's new

Newbie here- Not receiving texts from android

after Tech II support with Apple and Tech II with Sprint the Sprint tech finally found the issue. I was also using google voice (same number with GV thru Sprint). Once disabled on both phones all texts went through! A relief but a bit of a pain because i really like using GV for easy access through any desktop. thank you all for your assistance!! - hey one quick easy (probably stupid) question. Can i use any wall plug adapter with the Apple lightening cable to charge the iphone? thanks again!

after Tech II support with Apple and Tech II with Sprint the Sprint tech finally found the issue. I was also using google voice (same number with GV thru Sprint). Once disabled on both phones all texts went through! A relief but a bit of a pain because i really like using GV for easy access through any desktop. thank you all for your assistance!! - hey one quick easy (probably stupid) question. Can i use any wall plug adapter with the Apple lightening cable to charge the iphone? thanks again!
If you use anything but a genuine Apple charger or an Apple approved third party charger to charge your iPhone you risk the possibility of damage to your phone or the slim possibility of electrocution.

Of course any damage caused by using a non approved charger is not covered by the warranty.

You're welcome.

The iPhone is a significant investment and it deserves no lee than the best quality accessories.