What's new

any recommendations for a nice SMS theme?

Ferrari

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm pretty much open to anything other than feminine themes lol. I like cars (especially Ferrari's, as you can probably tell) but it doesn't have to be cars.
So yeah if anyone can recommend me something nice or tell me what you currently use and maybe post a pic? it would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
oh and I'm on iOS 5.0.1 so it needs to be compatible

Hey everyone!
I'm pretty much open to anything other than feminine themes lol. I like cars (especially Ferrari's, as you can probably tell) but it doesn't have to be cars.
So yeah if anyone can recommend me something nice or tell me what you currently use and maybe post a pic? it would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
oh and I'm on iOS 5.0.1 so it needs to be compatible

Post a pic or tell you what we use in what sense? You thread needs to be more specific. By the way I drive an Audi A4 Quattro RS would you like a pic of that (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Post a pic or tell you what we use in what sense? You thread needs to be more specific. By the way I drive an Audi A4 Quattro RS would you like a pic of that (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

More specific? how else could I be more specific when I simply said I like cars but I'm open for any "nice" looking SMS theme?
and no thanks on the Audi, I'd rather use my fathers F430 if I could use my own picture as an SMS background.