What's new

Lock Dock Lite

Clove

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here and am just trying to find anything about this cydia app.
Its installed, I know how to get it to work and all.
But if I select the arrow so that I can select the apps I want displayed on my lockscreen, all i get is a blackscreen that doesn't go away. It doesn't let me select any apps although I can use the ipod fine.
I've uploaded a screen shot of what it looks like (I should be able to select apps for the loadscreen, but instead everything is black :()

If anyone has any information on whether it is just the app or my ipod (it recently had an update to get it working on the newer IOS's, and it went from not working at all to only having the app selection failing so I can't tell if its my ipod or not considering it is a new update)

Any help would be nice as I think I've pimped it out quite nicely and this is one of the only things I would particularly like now on it :D

Also does anyone have any good Ipod/Music app themes?
I'm trying to find some nice music skins for the app itself but the iTunes theme(has buttons in the wrong places :( otherwise i'd use it probably) and the green theme (its ok, but I'd prefer something a bit more jazzy :D) or all I can find that are free. I may buy the windows media skin but I was wondering if there are any good free alternatives.

Attachments

• $IMG_0040[1].jpg
    $IMG_0040[1].jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 375
Last edited: