What's new

I've got a problem here... help?

I'm not sure why the app is missing in the first place. That's a new one. I've never seen the issue before unless it's a pre-jailbroken device and a tweak is causing an incompatibility issue which would lead to it being missing. After jailbreaking it, see if it's still missing. If it still is, we can try Semi-restore or ILEX RAT to see if that'll get the stock Music app back.

The device has never been jailbroken before. I will rejailbreak once I clear space then report back thanks again should I just update to 6.1.2 then jailbreak? Or is there untethered for 5.1?

Last edited:
If you want to jailbreak on 6.1.2, you need to have iOS 6.1.2 SHSH blobs and APTickets saved for your device, which can only be done manually while the signing window is open. Meaning if you were to save iOS 6.1.2 blobs, it had to be during the time when iOS 6.1.2 was the latest iOS (meaning before 6.1.3's release). If you did not save them then, unfortunately you can only restore to 5.1 or 6.1.3. There's a way to restore back to 5.1 without SHSH blobs thought it normally requires that you do.