What's new

Very very big problem!

iPhoneData

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i'm iPhoneData, and today i've a very important problem.

So, when i jailbreaked my iPhone with Sn0wBreeze v2.9.1.4 (iPhone 3GS with iOS 6.1.3),
the iPhone it worked fully correctly:)

But now, with 3 years i used my iPhone (Jailbreaked), i have a very important problem.

So, this problem, is based to the boot logo.
When i try to turn on my iPhone, it show the predifinied Boot Logo ( The Apple. )
But, it stay FREEZE.
Ok, now pass at the very important part.
Because i've jailbreaked my iPhone with Sn0wBreeze with the untethered patch, i will downloaded iBooty by iH8Sn0w because i think that solve the problem by porting my iPhone in DFU mode and install the dfu files, to run the device with the untethered patcher files (Launch the tethered jailbreak.).
But when i try to boot up with this process, it not work.
It stay FREEZE. All right? FREEEEEEEZE!!!!

I'm disperate. Plaese, HELP ME. PLEAAAASEEE!

In this iPhone, i have all music, photos, videos, files, apps, documents, cydia, cydia tweaks, and others... i won't lost anything.

Please, is very important. Help Me. NOW.

Assuming you have MobileSubstrate installed which is accompanied by Substrate Safe Mode, turn your device off completely by holding the power button. If that does not work, hold both your power and home buttons together and release immediately upon seeing a black screen. Then hold your volume up button, and turn your device on while holding your volume up button. Do not release your volume up button until you're on the springboard.

Still not work: I booted off my iPhone by press the home button and the power button for 7 seconds to turn off, and i pressed the power button to turn on with the volume up button pressed. I waited 10 minutes with the volume up pressed and still not work. My god, i'm very disperate.

I believe @iH8Sn0w has included afc2add into the stock jailbreak in Sn0wBreeze. Plug your device into your computer, and run RedSn0w 0.9.15b3. On the main screen that shows up, look towards the bottom underneath the "Extras" button and see if your device identifier is there.

- SkiMonkey - Sorry for my bad thread and my laggy messages :(
- Willerz2 - Ok, i try them, thanks a lot! :)

@Willerz2 - I followed your process, but still not work.

$Cattura.PNG$Cattura2.PNG$Cattura3.PNG$Cattura4.PNG

By the way, the identifier of my iDevice (iPhone 3GS) Are on bottom down of the " Extras "

Boot the device into normal mode and let it stay at the Apple logo while plugged in, and see what it says. In your image, it says iPhone 3GS (DFU Mode, New BR). We're looking for the iOS to be displayed.

Ok, thanks, tomorrow, i boot my iPhone in normal mode, and i just look the name of my iPhone, and the iOS ( iPhone 3GS - iOS 6.1.3 )

With all that, what we solve?

Assuming your device is detected, and you have afc2add on your device, you can backup your device and restore fresh to 6.1.6, then rejailbreak and restore your backup

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

Willerz2, I don't know if i have the afc2add.
And i don't know, if i have my iPhone detected.

I'M SO SCARED, TO DO YOUR PROCESS, ( Backup, with Jailbreak. )

And, what is " Tapa. " (?)

Download iFunBox for Windows here. Run iFunBox.exe and on the top left, click on iFunBox classic, then take a screenshot of what you see while your device is on the Apple logo and plugged in with iFunBox open.

Tapa in my signature refers to TapaTalk. If I replace Tapa with TapaTalk, it will end up hyperlinking it to the TapaTalk app/website since I'm using TapaTalk Free on my iPad Mini.

Last edited: