What's new

iBooks Problem: HELP!

dan448899

Reaction score
I recently downloaded iBooks and discovered that it doesn't work properly on my jailbroken iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.1. I downloaded the fix "iBooksFix2" from one of the repositories in Cydia. My problem now is that I can't erase iBooks! I've tried removing the fix, syncing with iTunes, reinstalling the app through both the App Store on the iPhone and in iTunes but nothing will work to get rid of it. When I press down on the app to erase it, the "x" is gone, and it behaves as if it is one of the unremovable native apps. Help please!

dan448899 said:
I recently downloaded iBooks and discovered that it doesn't work properly on my jailbroken iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.1. I downloaded the fix "iBooksFix2" from one of the repositories in Cydia. My problem now is that I can't erase iBooks! I've tried removing the fix, syncing with iTunes, reinstalling the app through both the App Store on the iPhone and in iTunes but nothing will work to get rid of it. When I press down on the app to erase it, the "x" is gone, and it behaves as if it is one of the unremovable native apps. Help please!

Sounds like a restore.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I fixed it luckily. Had to SSH in and manually erase the iBooks.app file. It's gone now luckily!

Hi every one!
I've just updated my iPhone 4 into iOS 5.0.1 and i jailbreaked it too, but when i tranna sync my books and pdfs, nothing happens!!!
What sould i do?
PS: i tried ibooks 1.3 and 1.2!