What's new

Any news on bb 04.12.01

ShadowRii

Reaction score
Hi everyone

If you know anyway to unlock baseband 04.12.01 please let me know i mean like a software/hardware unlock

I also tried downgrading it but failed since i didn't have any SHSH blobs.

And to imei / factuary unlock my carrier was way to expesive since my phone is locked on telenor sweden.

Don't get the IMEI from your carrier. It's expensive as you've said. Yes it's an immediate IMEI unlock, but you can buy an IMEI unlock on eBay wholebuyers for something like $10 tops. Sure you have to wait a couple of hours to a day or two, but for a fraction of the cost it's definitely worth it.

Unfortunately, the last three iPhone 4 baseband's are more or less impenetrable... not sure why. Other than some type of IMEI unlock... there are no other options.

ShadowRii said:
I also tried downgrading it but failed since i didn't have any SHSH blobs.
Just to add... downgrading your iOS version w/ saved SHSH's does not downgrade your Baseband.

Don't get the IMEI from your carrier. It's expensive as you've said. Yes it's an immediate IMEI unlock, but you can buy an IMEI unlock on eBay wholebuyers for something like $10 tops. Sure you have to wait a couple of hours to a day or two, but for a fraction of the cost it's definitely worth it.
isn't this the same thing they do the same thing as the carrier unlock or not? if not i'm not able to find one for my carrier Telenor

It is the same to a certain extent. IMEI unlocks put your iPhone's IMEI number onto a universal whitelist, so all carriers can basically "see" it and accept it. The difference is that an IMEI unlock bought off of eBay or whatnot won't have a carrier tag on it like say if you were to unlock it through AT&T or Verizon.

It is the same to a certain extent. IMEI unlocks put your iPhone's IMEI number onto a universal whitelist, so all carriers can basically "see" it and accept it. The difference is that an IMEI unlock bought off of eBay or whatnot won't have a carrier tag on it like say if you were to unlock it through AT&T or Verizon.

He wishes the factory unlock was 10$. Instead, they cost around 150$ for the swedish carriers. I you want further info, just pm me

The only factory unlocks that'll ring you up more than a few dollars would be CDMA factory unlocks. GSM unlocks cost a few dollars. If a factory unlock costs more than at most 50$ or so, then just get an interposer.

The only factory unlocks that'll ring you up more than a few dollars would be CDMA factory unlocks. GSM unlocks cost a few dollars. If a factory unlock costs more than at most 50$ or so, then just get an interposer.

I guess you shouldnt say anything if you have no idea how things work. AT&T factory unlock is indeed very cheap. After that comes t-moblie with prices of around 25$, then orange and some Canadian carriers at 50-80USD. THe swedish carriers are the most expensive, starting from 120 to 180$

Then that's all the reason to get an interposer for the device.