What's new

Hey, Im new

testdummy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is steve and I'm new to the Iphone4. Bought one from a friend yesterday. Its locked so Ive been fooling around with it trying to unlock it. Now I know he could possibly call his phone company and get it unlocked but that's the easy way ;) I used absinthe so far to get cydia on and am now searching for a way to unlock my baseband which I keep reading alot of people are having trouble with 04.12.01 Soooo, thats it. I'll be reading.

Hey everyone, My name is steve and I'm new to the Iphone4. Bought one from a friend yesterday. Its locked so Ive been fooling around with it trying to unlock it. Now I know he could possibly call his phone company and get it unlocked but that's the easy way ;) I used absinthe so far to get cydia on and am now searching for a way to unlock my baseband which I keep reading alot of people are having trouble with 04.12.01 Soooo, thats it. I'll be reading.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.