What's new

Another Iphone victim is here

AnasonPascha

Reaction score
Ebay is a not a good place to shop...

I bought a MC605B version iphone 4 and didn't work.

So i am here with you guys...

Helloo...

Try challenging the sale: write the seller and/or eBay itself. Worth a shot.....

If you bought it thinking it was unlocked then that may be why it's not working?

It should be a 32gb black model from the uk. What network it's locked to I don't know...

I tried the contact the seller. And he wasn't so friendly to solve the problem.
So i contacted to ebay and opened a claim. But they also didn't come back to me.
I really don't know what kind of a protection they are writing their web site and not soving anything.

The phone is definetely bought with contract. And locked to some carrier.
I jail break the phone with redsn0w.exe software and iPhone3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw version firmware But it didin't work.

I went to the some iphone service. They put inside a turbo sim card. Now it works.

I use the phone Istanbul / Turkey with Vodafone...

Cheeers

ah yes your the guy with the uk phone that was supposed to be factory unlocked but then started to work with the turbo sim... i would contact apple and ask them what network its locked to and then go to ebay and tell them that he miss sold you the item and told you its factory unlocked when really its locked to a network, you need the proof from apple and to hear it from them, when you give them the serial they can tell you what network its locked to...

ah yes your the guy with the uk phone that was supposed to be factory unlocked but then started to work with the turbo sim... i would contact apple and ask them what network its locked to and then go to ebay and tell them that he miss sold you the item and told you its factory unlocked when really its locked to a network, you need the proof from apple and to hear it from them, when you give them the serial they can tell you what network its locked to...

I described everything here, and gave the serial...

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...actory-unlocked-not-working-14938/index2.html