What's new

New here

Beeza

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all the members. I'm new here and not sure I've posted in the right place. Anyway been an iPhone fan since having the 3G then Iphone 4, after that I wanted to try out something different, so I bought an android. Went with the Samsung S2, it was a pretty good phone, but I found I missed my iPhone so much, so first chance I got I purchased the iPhone 5, absolutely love it, so good to be back.

Thanks everyone for making a great iPhone forum.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hello to all the members. I'm new here and not sure I've posted in the right place. Anyway been an iPhone fan since having the 3G then Iphone 4, after that I wanted to try out something different, so I bought an android. Went with the Samsung S2, it was a pretty good phone, but I found I missed my iPhone so much, so first chance I got I purchased the iPhone 5, absolutely love it, so good to be back.

Thanks everyone for making a great iPhone forum.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...de-beginners-35540/?highlight=guide+unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

Welcome! I love my iPhone 5!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Good for you, Beeza, on the iP5. I'm still with my iP4, iOS 6, and really like it. Gotta make a decision soon though.