Announcement tuesday am

Mario

Reaction score
This is what Apple wrote:

"Tomorrow is just another day.
That you'll never forget.
Check back here tomorrow for an exciting announcement

Last edited by a moderator:
:appstore: Maybe your right but it can also be that they are announcing cloudservices so you can put your iTunes music online. We Will See

i hope not !!!

i hope im right! :ios4:

The new billion dollar server farm in USA is ready to come on line the rumors are that this is for iTunes so it will not surprise me if that is the case and an announcement is near

Notice it says "iTunes" not "Apple", so I would not bet on iOS4.2 yet. But, we hope it is, again, just like last time.

apple never announce firmware updates... well they do but not exact dates like tomorrow unless i am mistaken? but afaik

Oh, look what we have here. Apple just updated its homepage on apple.com to include this banner, which states an “exciting announcement” from iTunes is coming tomorrow at 7 AM PST. “Tomorrow is just another day. That you’ll never forget” — that’s quite a thing to write up on Apple’s homepage.

We know that iOS 4.2 should drop tomorrow at 10 AM PST, and we know that iPhone and iPad users will be able to download the software update using iTunes. Will Apple change the system underlying the whole software update process? But then again, how would that be something we’ll never forget? It definitely must be something else than iOS 4.2-related rumors.

What comes to mind if the long-awaited “iTunes in the cloud”, based on that huge data center Apple is building in North Carolina. Apple could deploy a cloud-based sync and streaming solution for apps and media, or the rumored iTunes subscription service for music. The possibilities are really endless, and it’s just up to Apple and how much they’re willing to deploy in the first version of “the new iTunes”. What we’re sure of is, Steve Jobs doesn’t hype something so much unless it’s totally revolutionary and breakthrough. So the cloud would be, in my opinion, the most plausible answer.

We’ll check back tomorrow at 7 AM PST. Is there going to be a live streaming of the announcement, anyway? Or just text and screenshots? We’ll keep you posted as we find out more.

Update: more speculation here.

thank Palio for the info!!!

Guess will have to wait till tomorrow to confirm what it is !

thank Palio for the info!!!

Guess will have to wait till tomorrow to confirm what it is !

your the one that posted the info i just read up about it ;)

4.5 more hours to go lol.. thing is apple never announce the exact date so they must either be doing something else or something else will be with 4.2

LOL so much for ios 4.2....

damn apple maybe they just did it to mess with the fans