What's new

Announcement tuesday am

yep... well it was a big deal for steve....

Doesn't Steve know that ALL the Beatle's songs have been available for FREE for years now? Guess he doesn't know what peer to peer file sharing is.........

sure he does. but thats not legal. and this is them on itunes, i bet he loves that crappy 100 year old band... no offence to those who like them..

but the count down for this? every one was so sure it would be ios 4.2 lol and something on top of it to make it good news..

this guy said to me last night i bet its something crap and i was thinking no way its gonna be good since apple is making such a big deal out of it LOL

That announcement ticked me off a little bit, I was so excited for something BIG LOL. Oh well. :)

like ios 4.2

Yep. :(

i installed ios 4.2 gm and your not missing much.. lets see. it has the new itunes logo when it tells you to hook up to computer.. it has new sms tones in the folder. wont let you put custom ones still... ermm what else you can print.. i have not been able to get it printing though. new baseband 03. 10.01.. all my custom ring tones i upload with ssh GONE. i hope apple let us upload ring tones over 30 secos. am gonna try it doubt full though.. not sure what else is new but nothing amazing