What's new

Apple Promises to 'brighten everyone's day' at their Press Event Tomorrow, Sept. 10

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Apple-invite-bright-day.jpg

While this is hardly any indication of what will come, Apple sent out a press statement promising to "brighten everyone's day" tomorrow, September 10th. Of course, we all know that Apple will be showing off it's new iPhone lineup of phones, which should include the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C.

The press event will be starting at 12PM Central Time tomorrow, and will kick off at Apple's HQ. Although we won't be there live, Maura and I will be covering the event in real-time, so be sure to stay tuned for all the juicy details. There have been a ton of rumors floating out about the next iPhone(s), but tomorrow is the big day when all of the speculation and innuendo gets laid to rest and the facts are presented.

It should be a very exciting time, as this is likely to be the beginning of a big resurgence for Apple. What are you guys most looking forward to out of the big announcement from Cupertino?

Last edited:
I think I'm looking forward to hearing when Mavericks will be released and of course IOS 7.

The only thing I'm interested in is the Apple radio. Personally, iOS7 doesn't thrill me much.

Yea, I'm looking forward to checking it out. I've been using iTunes match since it started so if the radio is good I'd like to ditch my Slacker subscription if it's as good. I'm excited to try it out.