What's new

Android inspired Jelly lock Tweak

Well, JellyLock has been updated and is now in the default modmyi Cydia repo. It works a bit differently than before - the biggest change is you can now access up to six (!) apps/icons. Oh, and it's [still] free...

Of course, the change broke the theming options should you want to change the lockscreen icons. Now - it shows the icons from your springboard. The good news is that JellyLock is now themeable via Winterboard. So, you can go crazy with your own icon look. :)

Or, you can get the white icons back via Cydia. In my post above (#29), I mentioned the designer nienque. Well, he/she created a Winterboard theme called "Minimal JellyLock" and it's available (free) on the modmyi repo. It has all the white icons from before, plus many more.

Just thought you all might like to know.

Marilyn

Well, JellyLock has been updated and is now in the default modmyi Cydia repo. It works a bit differently than before - the biggest change is you can now access up to six (!) apps/icons. Oh, and it's [still] free...

Of course, the change broke the theming options should you want to change the lockscreen icons. Now - it shows the icons from your springboard. The good news is that JellyLock is now themeable via Winterboard. So, you can go crazy with your own icon look. :)

Or, you can get the white icons back via Cydia. In my post above (#29), I mentioned the designer nienque. Well, he/she created a Winterboard theme called "Minimal JellyLock" and it's available (free) on the modmyi repo. It has all the white icons from before, plus many more.

Just thought you all might like to know.

Marilyn

I've actually been using "Minimal Jelly" for the past few days. :)
Great theme to go with this lockscreen!

asyzezu5.jpg

Can't seem to get it to install through the MMi repo. If I try to uninstall the 3rd party source version it automatically tries to install it at the same time and then there is an error because the process is already running.

*edit* uninstalled through safemode and got it working, thanks!

Just downloaded the newer version and loving it.

Thank you for the heads up.