What's new

IntelliScreen X notifications not showing?

iniesta

Reaction score
My iphone 4's IntelliScreen X Lock Screen only seems to be showing notifications from my 'stock' apps i.e. Mail, Phone, Messages (bite SMS), but not from the apps I downloaded from Apple's App Store e.g. Draw Something.

In fact i'm not getting any form of notifications for these at all on my phone Lock Screen - but when i am using my phone, these show up as a Banner notification and also in my IntelliScreen X.

However these apps have been Enabled under Apple's Notification Centre and are supposed to be viewable on my Lock Screen - i have set it to be so.

Does anyone happen to know why this is the case, please?

iniesta said:
My iphone 4's IntelliScreen X Lock Screen only seems to be showing notifications from my 'stock' apps i.e. Mail, Phone, Messages (bite SMS), but not from the apps I downloaded from Apple's App Store e.g. Draw Something.

In fact i'm not getting any form of notifications for these at all on my phone Lock Screen - but when i am using my phone, these show up as a Banner notification and also in my IntelliScreen X.

However these apps have been Enabled under Apple's Notification Centre and are supposed to be viewable on my Lock Screen - i have set it to be so.

Does anyone happen to know why this is the case, please?
Settings> Notifications

Just make sure they are dragged to the "in notification center" area.

If you have confirmed that they, and they still won't show, then remove ISX and install it again.

Thanks for replying... I tried reinstalled ISX... Have received notifications for only some apps like WhatsApp and Draw Something, but my push notifications for my Maxis Formula One app isn't working. This is turned on and enabled in NC... I've reinstalled the app but that didn't appear to work... Continuing to monitor the rest of my apps...