What's new

Question about the "Bulletin" tweak

iniesta

Reaction score
I've got a question about the "bulletin" tweak. It's a tweak which puts the IOS 5 notification centre in the Lock Screen.

Right now, the Lock screen function on Bulletin is enabled.

But when I try to click on my new Notifications from the Lock screen by using the NC, it asks for my password as if it's going to open the app up, but the app always crashes the moment I key in my password.

i am able to open up the apps relating to my new notifications fine, whenever I drag down NC from the Home screen or inside an app though.

I am also able to open my Notifications on the Lock screen via the inbuilt IOS 5 method.

Is this a common issue with Bulletin, or am I the only one with the problem?

interesting, i used this tweak when it first came out and it worked fine. no problems with apps crashing at launch. i dont use it anymore because i went back to lockinfo

I recommend IntelliScreenX, Way more features and options. just better in every way, and I think is almost even worth $10. If you are on a CDMA iPhone..............Then it is definitely worth $10.

More on the subject, try removing via Cydia and reinstalling again. if that doe not work, contact the developer, and perhaps ask if it conflicts with any tweaks you may have installed.

zig9449 said:
I recommend IntelliScreenX, Way more features and options. just better in every way, and I think is almost even worth $10. If you are on a CDMA iPhone..............Then it is definitely worth $10.

More on the subject, try removing via Cydia and reinstalling again. if that doe not work, contact the developer, and perhaps ask if it conflicts with any tweaks you may have installed.

Thanks for your help, guys.

Just for an update... unfortunately, I tried re-installing Bulletin and i'm still having the same problem with my lock screen notifications...

iniesta said:
Thanks for your help, guys.

Just for an update... unfortunately, I tried re-installing Bulletin and i'm still having the same problem with my lock screen notifications...

Perhaps it is conflicting with something....disable mobile substrate addons that you suspect might be conflicting with Bulletin.