What's new

Boot logo not on very long

NCHornet

Reaction score
OK, Iphone 4s Jailbroke with Absinthe version 5.1 . I wanted a different lock screen logo so I downloaded logome from Cydia. I went into setting and chose bootlogo and then the android getting pissed on by the little dude. Instead of putting this in the lockscreen position it used it as a boot up logo. The issue is when I turn the phone on the stock apple logo still comes on for about 5 sec, and then the boot logo that I selected will come on for about a second and that's it. Any way to totally replace the apple boot up logo? Also how do I tell if a image or animated logo is actually for the boot up or for the lockscreen? Thanks for the help, I still have a lot to learn.
NCH

That's just the way custom bootlogos work on 5.1.1, nothing you can do about it. The logos are all interchangeable, they can be used for the lockscreen or the bootlogo. You just need to use Boot Logo Lockscreen if you want it to show up on the lockscreen.

Thanks, but what about the iphone logo still showing up, and the new logo only showing for a second? Is that normal as well?

Does anyone know how to completely eliminate the apple logo and replace with another logo at boot up? I have the new logo showing up but only for a brief second, first the stock apple logo appears for 10-15 sec, this is what I want to eliminate and my new logo appear the entire time? Can anyone help with this?